Live in nanny / family assistant
Do you know a retired teacher who is willing to do something new? We are looking for a live-in family helper / nanny. Expectations:
- Spotless driving records, be comfortable to drive children (we provide the car for the work-related driving but the candidate must have a car for a personal use);
- Teaching experience 10 years or more a must, comfortable with both elementary and middle school ages;
- Fluent English with extensive vocabulary, second language is a plus;
- Cooking and light housekeeping skills, be ready to prepare simple meals for kids;
- Physically healthy and energetic, being able to keep up with kids, including supervising sport practices;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Authorized to work in USA, being able to travel abroad if needed, valid passport status;
- Being able to support general house running tasks such as working with online calendar, scheduling appointments, helping to coordinate contractors.
We have 3 children age 5-12 and we have we have more than 1 person helping. All children are academically strong, play music, learn ahead of the program and do competitive sports; so daily homework and music practice is a necessary part of daily routine. We are hoping to find a person who has a big heart, playful nature, appreciation of the hard work children do, a easy going, flexible worker, loves to read and listen music, comfortable with fast-paced, frequently changing schedule. The schedule includes 45-50 work hours a week including 2 days off, which can change from week to week based on schedules of other team members.
We have a dog and rabbits, so be aware of allergies, candidate should be able to take care of house pets when requested.
We live on the water so the candidate must be able to swim.
Two of the children have asthma so absolutely no smoking or drugs.
Request details and contact information.