ISO Multi-hat wearing nanny! Looking for "Kristy 2.0" 4 Pre & Post School Care of 3 amazing humans!
It will be tough to replace our nanny who has been with us for 5 years - she got married and is becoming a mother herself. We are looking for Kristy 2.0.
TYPICAL DAY for Modern Day Mary Poppins in our home:
Cock-A-Doodle-Doo...your day begins at 6:30 am raising the troops and ensuring they are well dressed, fed and then driving off to school. Each of the three kids, daughter, and two sons attends a different school but the start times vary so it all works.
Some downtime which is perfect for an online student. However, your duties listed below must also be maintained and this midday time is perfect to accomplish these tasks:
* Maintain household calendar to include, kids sports schedules, school programs & conferences, birthday party & other kids' events, travel for holidays, doctor/dentist appointments, and anything else that needs to be registered for & placed on the calendar.
* Grocery shop weekly so you are able to prepare breakfast and early dinner for the kids.
* When asked, interface with the pool servicer, lawn maintenance provider, and any other home care persons.
* Light housekeeping - ensure kitchen & common areas are picked up, including the kids' bedrooms (managing the kids' to take care of their own rooms & pick up after themselves strongly encouraged)
* Light laundry such as towels, running a load of kids clothes, etc.
* Light errands, dry cleaning, mail, bill pay, reading kids' schools newsletters and keeping them engaged at school events
School bell rings! You'll pick up the kids, discuss their day, returning home for a healthy snack, getting them started on homework and preparing early dinner. You'll telephone the father (primary caregiver) during the day or text a pic of the kids with quick updates.
Who are you?
If you truly enjoy kids and being a part of their developing minds & souls then we would love to talk to you. Single father runs his own company, working hard to provide for his children and maintain a strong relationship with them. A Nanny that can do more than just fill in the spaces before school and after school, we need someone who will immerse herself into the lives of the kids. How? Coming up with great ideas for crazy hair day, making special pancakes on test days, a special birthday trip to Disneyland, taking tons of photos and sharing, shopping for the home to make it warm & fuzzy, and keeping kids safe, happy and healthy!