professional nanny/housekeeper in Denver
We are a family based in Denver, we travel nationally and internationally and we are looking for a person who will combine the role of house keeper and nanny.
We are looking for someone that will help with the dog, keep the house clean, do errands and sometimes help the mom with the kid and available to travel with the family.
Has driver's license and her own health insurance. This position requires the ability to wear a variety of hats, which will include the following:
- House cleaning. Including kitchen and bathrooms.
- Household management. You will be asked to help with helping with the family dog, mail, recycling, supervision of all non-family members in the house.
- Personal assistant. Including mail, appointments and running errands, transportation (to and from the airport, etc.).
- Nanny. The family will ask for help with food prep, changing and activities for their 9-month-old.
- Cooking. Organic food and nutrition is really important to this family. You will be asked to help with meal prep for the entire family.
- Dog sitting.
Busy and sweet family of three is looking for a housekeeper/nanny preferably with college degree who is energetic, friendly, calm, loves dogs, is detail oriented, organized and who is willing to follow very detailed and explicit instructions. You will be required to maintain the strictest of confidence and respect of privacy for the employer and the family, at all times! This will mostly be a 40 hour a week position, with occasional extended hours. Details will be provided.
Please have both a valid and current driver's license and passport as you will be asked to travel nationally and internationally. You will also be required to have a clean MVR (motor vehicle record) and you will need to have your own, reliable transportation with current auto insurance.
Bilingual spanish/english is a big plus.
40 hours a week/2 days off
8hours a day. Usually from 9AM to 5PM
When the husband is traveling, double shift is requested from 7.30 to 11.30am and from 2.30pm to 6.30 pm