Experienced Infant Share care nanny needed in Glen Park SF
We're two warm families looking for a sharecare nanny in Glen Park.
We see the nanny as part of our extended family and are excited to find a great fit.
See info below.
- Two families living in Miraloma Park (walking distance to Glen Park BART station and multiple Muni bus stops), San Francisco.
- Our baby boys are the same age and will turn 5 months old in May.
About the ideal candidate:
- Have at least five years of full-time paid experience as a shared nanny
- Have at least two years of full-time experience caring for two infants at the same time
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Communicative English speaking skill
- Patient, attentive, loving personality
About the job:
- Nanny share for two 4 months old boys, starting in May 2019.
- Full-time, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM. Can be available for weekends, date nights.
- Location: Miraloma Park neighborhood, near Glen Park BART station, SF