Experienced and energetic nanny needed for 3 young kids, full time and live in, start ASAP
My name is Jen, my husband is ALex, and we are looking for a live in nanny/au pair to help with our 3 young kids: ages 2.5 (Daphne), almost 5 (Sawyer), and 6 years old (Jude). Roughly 40-45 hours a week, and starting ASAP. (Our wonderful nanny left suddenly last week to take care for her sick mom :( so we are in dire need of help!)
Would love to chat with you about what you are looking for in a host family :) How long do you want to stay with a family and where? We are located in Oakley Ca. How soon do you want to start and do you think you could handle three young kids?
Please feel free to email me or text me.
A bit more about us and our home:
- We have a private jr. suite at the front of the house. Inside our main house but right when you walk in the front door and the rest of the family is all upstairs. Private full bathroom and walk in closet. Nice space ;)
- We are pretty busy parents and our schedules can be a bit unpredictable. My husband is a highway patrol officer and typically works M-F 12pm-10pm. And I am am the founder of a tech startup and work out of San Francisco a 3-4 days a week and then work from home every other day, but have meetings sporadically and sometimes last minute.
- We have 2 large but friendly older dogs.
- We really need someone who just loves young kids and is flexible with her schedule. I am a very open person, highly communicative and I like to think I'm friendly and approachable :)
- The usual schedule is: M-F, starting with picking kids up from school around noon. We like to go out just Alex and I once a month or so on a friday or saturday night.
- Sometimes I get a late dinner/early meeting with an executive that makes my day longer, or start earlier. That's where the flexibility is needed. I never really know how my day is going to pan out but I always do my best to stick to the plan and let you know as soon as I know.
- Room and board, all food and meals is included of course, wifi, TV in your room, iPhone if you need one, we have the Peloton Bike and Treadmill home gym if you want to exercise, we have an above ground pool in the backyard (gets quite hot here in California summers).
In addition to taking care of the kids, that also entails picking up after them and doing their laundry, etc. I just need another me right now. It's so weird, I have been a stay at home mom up until just this last year and still do all those duties. I just need an extra set of hands and if you're down and willing, we would love to have you as soon as possible.
I want us to be friends! And communicative and open. Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions :)
Thank you! -Jennifer