Looking for a live-in nanny
Hi! We are happily married and have our first baby on the way (due in January 2020)! Since this is our first baby, we are trying to figure out how to be parents and would love for some help -- and the opportunity to help you out in return and to experience the beautiful Pacific Northwest! We love the outdoors, and live in a small community near the Cascade Mountains in Washington State. It draws a lot of tourists in the summer (hiking, rock climbing), and even in the winter (for cross-country skiing).
Expectations for a live-in nanny: Helping out with the baby is the primary task, including: getting baby dressed, diaper changes, feeding, play time, nap time, reading books / stories, bath time, helping put baby to bed, taking baby on walks. Hours would generally be 8:30am - 5:30pm.
We would also look for a live-in nanny to help with some light housework, including:
1. Kitchen: Washing dishes / loading and unloading the dishwasher
2. House: Cleaning, sweeping, dusting/ hoovering (vacuum)
3. Laundry: Doing the baby's laundry and putting it away
4. Nursery: keeping the nursery / play area clean and tidy / diaper pail fresh
5. Errands: Doing a little bit of shopping (as needed)
6: Pets: Helping out with pets occasionally
7: Keeping your bathroom / bedroom clean and tidy :)