Looking for Fulltime Driving Live Out Nanny / Housekeeper, West Caldwell, NJ
We are a two-mom working family in West Caldwell with three energetic kids. Our kids are an 11-year old boy (6th grade), an 8-year old boy (3rd grade) and a 7-year old girl (2nd grade). We are looking for a capable, energetic, loving full-time nanny to be another “mom” to our family for the long term.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
• Fluent in English; Non-smoker; Legal to work in the US
• Significant experience caring for children
• Reliable and healthy
• Open minded, honest and good communication skills
• Excellent references
• Own a reliable car, have car insurance, a drivers license and good driving record
• Willing to submit to a background check
• OK with a cat
• Monday - Friday, Approximately 55-60 hours per week
• Standard Start time: 7 AM / Standard End time: 6 PM (but often extends to 7 PM)
• Typical day:
o 7 am – 8:45 am: Breakfast and getting kids ready for school; driving middle schooler to school and coming back to walk two elementary kids around the corner to their school
o 8:45 am – 3 pm: Kids are at school. Primary duties are all house cleaning/keeping, laundry, meal preparation for family, groceries/shopping, errands, etc.
o 3 pm – Departure: Driving kids to after-school activities; kids dinner; help with homework; starting bath/bed time routine
• Other duties will include general household errands (pickups at stores; bring car in for oil change, etc.), taking kids to activities, and generally keeping the house running!
• Salary / Bonus:
o Salary: $18 / hour
o Minimum guaranteed salary of $900 per week (for weeks when PTO is taken and you actually work fewer than 50 hours)
o Overnights: Hours worked plus additional $50/night
o Bonus: Discretionary year-end bonus
• Benefits: 10 days Paid Time Off (for vacation, sick, personal), coordinated with family whenever possible; plus all national holidays off; plus additional time off when family is away
• Family minivan for use in transporting kids
We are interested in hearing from all qualified candidates. Please respond with your resume and a phone number and/or email address that you can be reached at.