Funny, Happy, Studio City Family Seeking Help!
Hello Amazing Nannies and Housekeepers,
First time parents here! My husband Fred and I are moving to Studio City in February or March 2020, and we are looking for some help with our menagerie. We are 2 older hardworking artsy/entrainment parents of a 15-month-old boy, 2 Scottie puppies, and 2 tortuous cats. I'd like to find someone who can: (basically be me ☺)
I’m thinking a typical day would look like this:
- Arrive in the AM (8-10) flexible generally
-Get our son bathed and ready for daycare (pick out fun creative stylish outfits!).
- Help with his lunch/ breakfast prep.
-Take him to his daycare.
- (while at he's at daycare) help clean the house, (put away toys, mop floors, dishes, sheet / slip cover washing, maybe 1 or 2 of these per day) help with laundry, and play with puppies and cats, maybe some light grocery shopping, or baking, and being good with super involved grandparents that may stop by!
- Pick him up from daycare 3:30 - 4:30 ish
- Make him a snack; play with our son at the house. (something like painting, drawing/ music/ swings/ reading to) he loves attention and active play.
- Maybe take him to a play date or music class or the park.
- We should be home 5:30 - 6:30 ish
I LOVE to cook so generally I would want to do dinner and breakfast.
Sometimes I work from home and will need quiet space to do that in.
It would be nice to meet someone who could advise us, with sleep training/ toilet training/ any milestones, etc.
Big pluses for us would be RIE trained and CPR trained or child art training – but if you’re the right fit for our family, I’d be happy to pay for these courses for you. Bi-Lingual is also a super plus!
Thanks for taking the time to read this; we look forward to hearing from you! Please email or text me, what ever is easier for you. Please let us know your availability, experience, and rate.
Mercedes and Fred