Professional Live-In Caregiver
A family of three is looking for a dedicated, pleasant, and competent live-in caregiver. The sole provider for the family works full-time and would like someone to manage the day-to-day duties of caring for two children and running the household. This person would be an important part of the family and would help make quality time happen.
- Care for two girls, ages 4 and 7 (including parenting, teaching, caregiving, rewarding, disciplining, etc.)
- Assist with school (Zoom classes), homework, school activities, etc.
- Cooking (breakfast/lunch/dinner), meal prep, and grocery shopping for the household
- Handle morning and evening routines with a typical schedule of 8:30am - 2:30pm and 6:00pm - 9:00pm (approx. 50 hours per week)
- Cleaning (specific to the kids only, laundry, toy clean-up and organization, etc)
- Live in the family home
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree (preferably in child development or similar), teaching/tutoring experience, a Driver's License and Passport, ability to work nights and weekends as circumstances require, have an overall pleasant disposition, strong work ethic and desire to be helpful, willingness to travel as needed, and have a genuine love for such a role.