Energetic, Loving and Responsible Nanny
In search of a well-rounded, mature, dedicated, and responsible nanny for New York City children. Our home moves at a face pace and applicants need to be just as energetic, willing to participate in indoor and outdoor activities, family outings, as well as incorporating learning and advancement when playing games, sports and performing daily tasks.
Although our home is fully staffed, you will need to recognize when/where you can lend a helping hand if needed. Respect, loyalty and working well with everyone is a must. Leading by example, encouraging, and teaching our children to do the same is a high priority in our home.
This is a full time live in or live out position.
Responsibilities for the position are, but not limited to:
• Scheduling playdates, school schedules and after school activities, birthdays, gift purchasing, etc.
• Coordinating tutors and consulting and following up with teachers at the children’s schools
• Ensuring that the children are organized and prepared with homework and laying out school clothes the night
• Assisting household staff to ensure the children are eating well, having healthy meals and snacks
• Keeping the children’s areas clean and picked up
• Previous experience working for a high-profile family and professional childcare – 5 years minimum
• Only applicants with a valid driver’s license, clean motor vehicle and criminal records should apply
• US Citizen or Legal Resident and eligible to obtain a passport
• Must have completed and have a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate upon hire
• Provide references/contact information from past employers
• Fluent English
• Minimum of 25 years old
• Four-year college degree from an accredited University
Full-time position only, do not inquire for part-time (live in or out of our home/position includes compensation package). Ability and willingness to travel with family, full private accommodations are provided for nanny/nannies when traveling.
Please send resume and salary requirements