Looking for a loving nanny seeking fulltime employment for a great toddler girl!
8 am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Occasional baby-sitting in the evening.
Occasional overnight stay if both parents are traveling.
- Cook meals and feed breakfast / lunch / snacks. Prepare dinner.
- Prepare a weekly meal plan for home cooked food and make a shopping list for us to shop as part of the family shopping.
- Give bath in morning…will also receive bath at night if necessary
- Dress for the day (any clothes in closet / dresser can be worn unless otherwise specified)
- Play with toys, read books, sing, dance, etc…have fun!
- Visit with friends
- Take to Music class (one day per week)
- Take to swim lessons (during summer)
- Take to Zoo, Botanical Garden, Center for Puppetry Arts, Fernbank, Borders Bookstore for Reading Time, etc…the more Estella experiences the better!
- Keep daily log of activities as well as eating and napping schedule
- Do Estella'ss laundry on Mondays and Thursdays
- Change Estella’s bedding on Mondays
- Clean Estella's room on Thursdays, empty diaper pail if needed
- Leave house picked-up and things put away at the end of the day
- As necessary, Estella related errands may be requested (e.g. returns to store or sending back via UPS Store, buying clothes, buying birthday gifts for her friends, etc.)